SummerFun Cottages specializes in select, beautifully appointed, and exceptionally maintained cottages, homes and condominiums—and even affords guests an opportunity to experience a stay in an historic water-mill or onboard a houseboat. All properties are in the heart of Saugatuck, Michigan, within walking distance to everything. See Cottage Directory...
If a charming, warm and inviting Bed & Breakfast is more your style, visit our sister establishment Marywood Manor Bed & Breakfast.
When we finalize your reservation we will let you know the amount of rental deposit required. Your deposit must be received within 7 days to confirm your reservation. If we do not receive your deposit we will cancel the reservation and may rent the Cottage to someone else. Read more...
Look through our Rental Cottages then fill in the form. If you have specific dates in mind we recommend you contact us asap, to insure availability. You may contact us by phone or email. We will respond to your e-mail within 24 hours. However, you must call us at (616) 836-4546 or (269) 857-4771, if you wish to make a reservation. We do not make reservations online. Read more...
Planning a trip to Saugatuck, Michigan? SummerFun Cottages offers a variety of lodging choices. Choose one of our cottages – sleeping from 1-14 people with up to 5 bathrooms. Our locations offer variety as well: right in the heart of downtown, on the water, or tucked away in private seclusion. And of course we're close to area attractions and activities too.
SummerFun Cottages Office
236 Mary Street, Saugatuck, MI 49453
Please call (616) 836-4546 or (269) 857-4771 when you are within 15 minutes of Saugatuck - this insures a speedy check in that gets you on your way to enjoying your vacation.
Three Hours from Detroit
• Take Interstate 196 West from Grand Rapids towards Holland, go 32.7 mi.
• Merge onto Interstate 196 South, go 3.3 mi
• Take Saugatuck/Douglas Exit #41 toward Saugatuck
• Proceed south on Blue Star Hwy (A-2)
• Take a right at the 'Y' (Washington Ave. by the large Saugatuck sign)
• Turn right on Francis St. (first stop sign) and go one block
• Left on Butler Street, and go one block
• Left on Mary Street to 236 Mary (our offices)
Two and a half Hours from Chicago
• Go East on Interstate 94 towards Michigan
• Take Exit #34 Holland/Grand Rapids onto Interstate 196/US 31 North go 41.6 mi.
• Take Douglas/Saugatuck Exit #36 Proceed north on Blue Star Hwy (A-2)
• Turn left onto Lake St. after crossing the Kalamazoo River. (Look for large Saugatuck sign)
• Right on Butler Street
• Right on Mary Street to 236 Mary (our offices)
Saugatuck and its sister city Douglas, has much to offer. Whether you're a sun-seeker looking for relaxation beach-side, an art buff, foodie, or adrenaline junkie, Saugatuck has something for you and your whole family.
Known as the "Art Coast of Michigan", Saugatuck is busting at the seams with art galleries and working artist studios – shop or take a hands-on approach by joining in the "art fun" at local art destinations around the area.
Rich and vibrant, the landscape surrounding the Saugatuck area is teeming with opportunity to enjoy nature and its bounty. Tour a vineyard, orchard or u-pick berry farm. Or if you prefer to stay in town for locally sourced foods and goods, take in the farmers/green market located at the Center for The Arts.
For much more information and an event schedule visit the Saugatuck Visitors Bureau website.
Here's just a taste of what Saugatuck - Douglas, Michigan has to offer:
phone: (616) 836-4546 / (269) 857-4771